Friday, March 22, 2013

Painting the First Floor

I failed to mention we painted the first floor last Saturday. Another 7 hour commitment but again, in the scheme of things, 7 hours to paint the entire first floor isn't all that bad. I've yet to cut in down here, so it'll be a long time coming until we're "done" with the paint part of this project but it is progress none-the-less.
 


 
Look at how nasty that door and trim looks against my freshly painted walls. I plan to tackle the fireplace painting pretty soon. It should be pretty quick. I'm trying out a new (to me) product. Here's hoping it goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I stumbled across your blog today after doing a little research on the Lincoln Terrace neighborhood. Your house is beautiful. I love old houses. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete