As I mentioned before, we had our plumbing problem fixed.
But since then:
- We went to Texas for Easter weekend.
- We had the ceiling repaired.
- We primed and painted the patched ceiling (more on this later).
- We tiled and grouted the front entry.
- We ordered another ceiling fan to replace the one damaged in the flood.
- We tiled the bonus room.
- We installed the support system in the ceiling for our new island vent hood.
- We repaired a broken step.
- We attached the boards to the top of the window bench and created the beginnings of a provision for the gap at the wall.
- We painted the double oven cabinet where we had to add some unfinished wood supports to hold our oven in place.
- We primed the metal floor air registers that sit on tile (more about this later).
- I took the 3rd section of the NCIDQ (again).
- Paul took Addison to the zoo while I was at my test.
Today, the electrician is at the house working on his remaining to do items (install sconces, new service line, can lights on the covered porch, etc.).
Our major tasks can really be summed up in four areas:
- Finish Tile/Grout
- Finish installing Trim
- Finish Painting (walls and trim)
I promise to try and keep you updated a little better over the next few weeks.