Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Everyone Has Something to Say Part 2

As Paul put it so well in Part 1 of this installment, we've received a lot of nose crinkles and unsolicited advice on our new to us home.

Yesterday, while I was at the dentist office having my teeth cleaned, the dental assistant gave me all sorts of advice on what to do in my new home. Paint colors to pick, the number of shower heads to install (I'll spare you her gross story), flooring selections, and on and on and on. Her color scheme recommendation for the master bedroom you ask? Red, black and white of course, because it's "spicy".

Five minutes after that one sided conversation was had (while I sat and smiled nicely) she asked what I did for a living. I responded without any hint of smugness in my voice.

Even so, we both sat in silence for the rest of the cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny Christa! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see what you do with this house. You are so creative and I envy your ability to make all these choices. I am so boring when it comes to decorating! Best wishes and keep posting.
    Jennifer Hyde

    ReplyDelete